Many families have members of their family that suffer from allergies and pollutants in the air including dust, dirt, pet dander, mold and other airborne particles. Your HVAC system duct work can fill up with these pollutants and simply re-circulate them around your home on a daily basis. A good HVAC filter will clear some many of these out, but we recommend a regularly scheduled air duct cleaning to vacuum out these allergens and pollutants from your home effectively.
Our professional HVAC technicians will provide a completely safe process of cleaning your home’s air ducts to prevent them from going airborne during the removal process starting with the following:
- Vacuuming the air ducts of all containments and pollutants
- Preventing these harmful containments by vacuuming them into a sealed containment enclosure
- Upon completion of the air duct cleaning, the Brown Service technicians will repair cracks and leaks in your home’s air ducts
- Additionally, we would recommend changing out your HVAC air filter at the same time, since a dirty air filter is just as bad as having no air filter.
- Schedule your air duct cleaning services. We recommend at least every 3 months and especially as the seasons change.